Comment on page
- It shows the personal state of liquidation risk, when Obligation Health >100%, your excess borrow will be liquidated by automated liquidation bots.
- The Collateral Factor shows that the borrow percentage of collaterals.
- For now, the collateral factor is 75% for BTC, ETH, SOL, USDT.
- This means the borrowed value is 75% (depend on the collateral factor of specific token)of the deposit value.
- Low collateral factor means high capital security.
To avoid liquidation you can raise your health factor by depositing more collateral assets or repaying part of your loan (< 75%). Meantime, keeping repayments increases your supply more than deposits.
Yes, liquidations are open to anyone, but there is a lot of competition. Normally liquidators develop their own solutions and bots to be the first ones liquidating loans to get the liquidation bonus.
Liquidation reward for the liquidator will be 8% of liquidating amount.